• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be.........

So what are the general collective up to??
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Saturday - dossing
    Sunday - travelling to Paris

Comment

Finishing off early today, and heading to Cornwall.

What about you?

Comment

Not a clue....

but as little as humanly possible is the plan...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

GTA5
          kids
          beer
          maybe golf

in no particular order

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
            Finishing off early today, and heading to Cornwall.

What about you?
            Thanks for asking.

Chill with a nice glass of red and probably make fondue tonight
            Tomorrow usual weekly bimble at the local market
            Sunday Dim sum lunch and then Cosi fan Tutte in Den Haag
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight: I have a pass and so am meeting some mates for beer related shenanigans.
              Sat: Apologising to Mrs P for waking her, stinking of booze at some ungodly hour. Possibly out for dinner.
              Sun: Most likely end up marshaling at her running club's fun run as penance for Fri

Thanks for asking. And you?

Comment

Friday: Wouldn't mind going out for a beer - stir crazy after a week at home.

Out on Saturday to an event to raise money for a children's cancer charity. Eating and drinking for a good cause.

Sunday - off to a hotel in anticipation of an early start on Monday - first day of a new gig. Can't be late.

Comment

Building a Piborg with SY03/4/5.

I'm sure SY06 will be "helping".
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Fri - Nothing on tonight so will look to finish season 3 of breaking bad
                    Sat - Tennis in the afternoon followed by dinner with friends
                    Sun - Long slow run in the morning and thereafter am being dragged around Alice Holt zipwire with the family. Sunday night is my birthday dinner.

Comment

Working...
                    X