• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The USB Condom, sommat else I neither want nor need.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The USB Condom, sommat else I neither want nor need.

And it's so much less exciting than it sounds

I can't believe someone makes... USB condoms | I can't believe someone makes... | Made By Monkeys

I think the LED toothpaste is more exciting really & that ain't saying a lot.

CPU top trumps are going on my christmas list
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And it's so much less exciting than it sounds

I can't believe someone makes... USB condoms | I can't believe someone makes... | Made By Monkeys

I wouldn’t like to use one. It takes the fun out it. Also, there is no guarantee that data may leak and I don’t like the idea of them being reusable, you just don’t know whose port they have been in.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I can't believe someone makes... GPS shoes | I can't believe someone makes... | Made By Monkeys

Awesome!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I have the LED toothpaste, it works.

Comment

Apparently there are LED tampons; some bright ***** invented them.

It's not funny with *****
            Last edited by Paddy; 18 October 2013, 14:12.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Goodness me.

I didn't realise it existed in the Real World.
              you not seen the ads with the girl smiling manically while her boyfriend says he is leaving her for her pet chihuahua? (yes I know that's two ads morphed together, the mental picture makes me smile).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                I wouldn’t like to use one. It takes the fun out it. Also, there is no guarantee that data may leak and I don’t like the idea of them being reusable, you just don’t know whose port they have been in.
                Yeah, they are supposed to protect against viruses and stuff but I think this would definitely reduce the sensitivity of the connection somewhat.
                Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                X