• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The good things about being benched.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good things about being benched.

You can practice your bread making.

You can get that homebrew stout on the go and not worry about leaving it too long or pitching the yeast too early.

You can actually consider cleaning behind in fridge and not do it.

You can kick start your fitness regime again.

You can get through a DVD box set in a week.

My ex-landlady gave me a battered 1st book of the Game of Thrones, I had to get the 1st & 2nd season.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

I faught you had annuver gig dahn 'ere?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

You can get that homebrew stout on the go and not worry about leaving it too long or pitching the yeast too early.

My ex-landlady gave me a battered 1st book of the Game of Thrones, I had to get the 1st & 2nd season.
      Get a job you bum.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
        I faught you had annuver gig dahn 'ere?
        Nope, if I don't find something by the end of next week I'll probably go back to my old contract as the client is badgering me to go back.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

You can kick start your fitness regime again and not do it.

FTFY....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nope, if I don't find something by the end of next week I'll probably go back to my old contract as the client is badgering me to go back.
            Haven't you got a couple of months of JSA before you have to make a decision?

Anyway, you are itching to get back up here. You miss it and you know it
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Be careful. I've heard the badger culls are desperate to boost their body counts

Comment

Last time I was benched I managed to move out of the house and settle in to a room in a shared house, tidy up and throw out a lot of rubbish, sell some of the more valuable kids stuff that is not used anymore, file a huge amount of paperwork and update all the info I needed to give to my divorce lawyer.

The lawyer was very pleased until I told him I couldn't pay his bill LOL!
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

SLUT!!!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Haven't you got a couple of months of JSA before you have to make a decision?

Anyway, you are itching to get back up here. You miss it and you know it
                    Should we ask Psychocandy what the best approach is?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X