• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crapfone Warehouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crapfone Warehouse

Is it just me or are the sales assistant at CrapW. a bunch of liars? They even deny their own offers on display and try to charge full price (3 stores on 3 in town).
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Went there a couple of years ago to buy a specific phone, didn't need to see it demo's just wanted to buy it and leave. Job done I got it home and discovered they'd given me the wrong phone (I didn't have my specs with me). They refused to change the phone for the model I asked for because I had left the shop

Took them to court and won my case (cost me £100), I still have the unboxed phone lying around somewhere.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
    X