• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (You must watch this!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (You must watch this!)

This kinda changed my life:

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money 4 - Mike Maloney - YouTube
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Watch Max Keizer on RT
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
      This kinda changed my life:
      An interesting essay in advanced concepts. food for thought definately,

but

how did it change your life exactly ? what are you doing differently ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

so the dollar is cooked then. Even more reason to invest in your education.

What's that's quote from the manual my mother was always fond of reminding me...... it went something like:

For what shall it profit a man if he gained the world to only forfeit his own soul.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          so the dollar is cooked then. Even more reason to invest in your education.

What's that's quote from the manual my mother was always fond of reminding me...... it went something like:

For what shall it profit a man if he gained the world to only forfeit his own soul.

ah yes. the old black and white analogy.

I have a different view.
          If the system is corrupt, as the OP suggests, and I get ripped for 6 %, but I manage to make 12 %, should I worry ?

If I revolted and overturned the system, I might be 6% better off, but their would be no 12%, no police , no water, no lekky, no interweb, no pubs and no kentucky fried fckng chicken

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            If I revolted
            No ifs - you are revolting.

Comment

When you say that it changed your life, was that in a good way, or a bad way? Holding off watching until I have more information about the putative consequences.

Comment

That bit at 10:30 onwards. I'd like to point out that we have much larger shovels that those depicted.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  When you say that it changed your life, was that in a good way, or a bad way? Holding off watching until I have more information about the putative consequences.
                  Humans live in a world of ideas.

I dont know if any other species or machine does, but humans live in a world of ideas.

Most ideas are basic, like 'my front door'

you can picture the door, in your mind. thats an idea. in fact, that is the definition of an idea, a notion, that exists in the mind.

but wait... The front door actually exists. Not only is it real in my head, it is real in the real world as well. In fact, I am looking at it right now.

wait again...My front door now exists in your mind as well... but not in your real world.

Here is a problem with ideas..they quickly get dissociated from reality. What colour is my front door in your mind ?? You have absolutely no evidence what colour my door is, so you either made it up or left it blank. In fact, my front door is white. with a glass bit

Hang on.. whats this got to do with he Banking stuff ???

Well. Dont just think about my front door. Think about front doors. Where do they come from ? who makes them ? how much do they cost ? Can we live without them ?

These questions are not designed to get information about the initial idea. These are questions designed to reveal abstract ideas.

With the original idea, I could get up, walk over, and look to see the colour. With an abstract idea, I cannot get up walk over and see the average cost of front doors in the UK.

So now we have three types of idea. A basic one that I can relate to reality, a communicated one and lastly, an abstraction of the basic idea

In the real world, who makes the most money ? The person who makes the front door or the person who thinks about the sales margin on front doors ?

Correct. it's not the person who deals with the real world who makes the most, it's the person who deals with the abstract ideas.

Now the banking stuff. Not only can you abstract the basic idea. You can also abstract the abstractions.
                  The abstractor of the front door might make twice the money as the guy who makes front doors, but the abstractor of the abstractor will make ten times the money by betting on front door futures.

You might not like this. What does the abstractor of the abstractions contribute to the human race ?
                  Not much. But be careful. If you close the whole system down, the cold wind will blow straight up your hallway, and there will be nothing to keep the other robbers out
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    ... and no kentucky fried fckng chicken
                    I live in a country with no KFC. Believe me, it really is a disaster. Imagine having to eat Schintzel Zürichart all the time.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X