• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lebanese photographer doctors images

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebanese photographer doctors images

Hmmm in the end truth will always out!!! Guess it will not be the last time propoganda will be spread against Israel.

Reuters withdraws all photos by freelancer
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

But Chico, that freelancer is your God's creature and no doubt what he was doing was meant to have happened by your God in the first place. So what's your problem?

Comment

AtW you are sounding more like a fundamental Muslim everday.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Why is that Chico?

I am atheist - from my point of view your God does not exist just like other popular Gods.

Comment

Beat you to it Chico. Found this and stuck it on my blog a few days back.

Director's cut
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Aw shucks. We all know that in truth the Israeli's have been walking into Lebanon, carrying toys for the children, and tasty Jewish food for the hungry Lebanese, to bring chear to the inhabitants. What a bunch of fun loving guys. Who are these shmucks who produce fake news casts. Ban the BBC I tell yeah. Israelis. Don't yeah just love 'em.

Comment

The IDF media team showed that there was too much smoke.

But how would they know?

A tap on the line to the PC in question — Track on the IP address then photo 1 and the applications on the PC told the rest of the story.

OR DID IT

It looks just as possible to add photo 2 to the Image Gallery via hacking —The report picks photo 2 and the rest is history.

Comment

See, you can't trust these fuzzy-wuzzies.

John Reid would sort this out.

After a period of consultation, of course.
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Yeah well we all know them fuzzy wuzzies from south lebanon really are just peaceful farmers dont we. Nice crop of missiles they got this year!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                  X