• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flipping Caravans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flipping Caravans

BBC News - Hayling Island properties hit by 'tornado'

Ms Killshaw-Laing said: "There was this horrendous crashing sound… the dogs were barking so I went to the window and looked out and this huge tree just landed on top of my parents' car.

Hayling Island map
    "I was in a panic… I'm just staying here for the night, I was here to tidy their front garden, how ironic.

"We've had to have chainsaws to saw the whole thing up and remove it, but the caravan flipped over next door."

High winds also damaged properties several miles away in Gosport.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Working...
X