• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester fireman 'in a spin'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester fireman 'in a spin'

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....n_a_spin_.html

Remember kids this is NOT funny, NOT clever and downright dangerous. Watch the video if you've any doubt about it.

I think I've just hurt myself!

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Well, I think it's much safer for them to lark about in tumble driers than to descend those lethal "firemen's poles".

I mean, it's completely unfair that a fireperson should be exposed to anything remotely dangerous in her workplace.

Firepersons sign up for a risk-free career (as dictated by their HUMAN RIGHTS) and should not be expected to engage in anything remotely risky - especially whilst pregnant.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

You bastard. The word fire has unpleasant connotations with people being unfairly dismissed by fascist types like you and has now been replaced with "incendiary".

The incendiary reduction executives will be in touch with you to arrange compensation for the insult they have suffered.

Comment

I'm disgusted and you should be beheaded.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          You bastard. The word fire has unpleasant connotations with people being unfairly dismissed by fascist types like you and has now been replaced with "incendiary".

The incendiary reduction executives will be in touch with you to arrange compensation for the insult they have suffered.
          Yes, I see the error of my ways and will in future make sure to refer to such human resources by their proper title of 'Incendiary Reduction Personnel".

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X