• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Landis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landis

I think he's innocent. I recon someones spiked his samples.

Remember you read it here first.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    I think he's innocent. I recon someones spiked his samples.

Remember you read it here first.

Dear Mr Threaded,

Congratulations on your marathon run from the chip shop to the pub, which was completed in record time.

Unfortunately, you have tested positive for pies, so we must withhold your medal and tell you to "feck off - you lard arsed get".

Thank you

The Olympic Comittee

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Could somebody expalin this Testosterone doping thing.
      I understood it was a long term job to help build muscle. If he was using it long term then it would have shown up in previous samples.

Can Testosterone be used for short term (within 24 hours) gain?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I read somewhere the level of Testosterone was 11 * that of an earlier test.

I can't see how he could "blow up" one day and the next cycle like Erik Dekker with the climing ability of Marco Pantani.

I say the whole race be voided and Threaded be declared the winner.
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          I say the whole race be voided and Threaded be declared the winner.
          Phew - I thought you said threaded be voided.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

Can Testosterone be used for short term (within 24 hours) gain?
            I suppose that it made him feel so randy it made him pedal fast knowing he would get shag at the end of the race.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X