• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dude where's my car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude where's my car?

Pictures of the day: 18 October 2013 - Telegraph

made me smile.

So what is the most stupid thing you have done losing your car?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Pictures of the day: 18 October 2013 - Telegraph

made me smile.

So what is the most stupid thing you have done losing your car?
    I had to wait for Tesco to shut so I could find my car (the only one left in the car park). This was before 24 hour opening - no idea what I'd do now.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I had to wait for Tesco to shut so I could find my car (the only one left in the car park). This was before 24 hour opening - no idea what I'd do now.

I just walk round pressing my key fob looking for a car which lights are flashing
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have never actually lost a car, although I did once have to chisel a 3 inch thick layer of ice from the windscreen.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Went to Chelsea away, parked up and went to the game and predictably lost.

We'd bought the car seccy hand, probably a Triumph Dolomite, just for the trip that morning cos it was cheaper than the train.

Trouble is, after the game not only could we not remember the exact make and model of the vehicle, the registration number, we couldn't even remember where we'd parked it.

Bummed a lift back on the BWFC Supporters Club coach and just left the car...

This was 1976, now there'd be fines, points, towing charges, police, impounding, flogging and jail.

Good job really, the driver had had far more than the six pints you were allowed before not driving in those worry free days!

Comment

Working...
          X