• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mods / Admin - A bigger font please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods / Admin - A bigger font please!

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 11 June 2022, 08:22.

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post

I know I'm a bit of a knobhead,
    That's all you needed really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
      Hi Mods / Admin.

Could we please have a bigger font possible for posting? The size 7 which seems to be the current maximum size is just not big enough to suit my full range of expression when posting.

I occasionally like to burst into a thread, guerilla-warfare style, with a 1 or 2 word post containing something ridiculous and then, in tiny letters about 10 lines below, appologising for having posted on the wrong thread.

This is my type of humour, but it's difficult to do justice to it when size 7 is the biggest font available. MS Word seems to go up to about 72 pt font in the font-size drop down, but even then I can over type it with 160 and it enlarges it. How about a similiar facility here?

Cheers,
      Jeff*

* - Yes I know I'm a bit of a knobhead, but what is life without a little silly humour?!!

are you looking to be baptised ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Jeff, I know it's not much of a consolation, but you can use ctrl (or cmd if you are hipster) + to zoom in in your browser until you get an enlargement that give you enough satisfaction

Comment

Mods too busy drinking tonight, and you know what this means...

Comment

Mods don't like giant fonts already, and will chastise you for using even the limited maximum already permitted.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Although the drop down only goes to seven, it goes to 11 when you type

HTML Code:
              [size=11]lorem ipsum[/size]
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Although the drop down only goes to seven, it goes to 11 when you type

HTML Code:
                Don't encourage him.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Although the drop down only goes to seven, it goes up to 11 when you type

HTML Code:
                  ftfy

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Don't encourage him.
                    Didn't make any difference to me.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Working...
                    X