• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Religous Conviction (2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religous Conviction (2)

Just to demonstrate the danger of religous belief which has then been manipulated and corrupted,imagine that the Nazis had prevailed in Europe, so today people would be quoting from the Hitler Bible.

Some on this board might be delighted to learn such quirks as THOU SHALT NOT KILL had been deleted ...

HITLER'S 12 COMMANDMENTS

Nazi Bible demanded 'love Adolf'

By Mark Ellis Foreign Editor
    HITLER rewrote the Bible with TWELVE Nazi commandments, it has emerged.

New demands included "Honour your Fuhrer" and "Keep the blood pure and your honour holy".

Just one of about 100,000 Third Reich Bibles has been discovered in dusty archives.

Aimed at boosting the Nazi vision, it is called Germans with God.

All Jewish words, such as Hallelujah and Jehovah, and all sentiments of compassion are erased.

The 10 Commandments are rewritten and two more added. "Thou shalt not kill" and "Thou shalt not steal" are scrapped.

Hitler ordered race theorists to rewrite the Bible so he could harness the power of the religion he hated to his cause.

Thousands of churches received copies in 1941. It is believed most were destroyed by Christians.

The surviving copy was discovered in church offices in Hamburg.

How about the ten commandments of New Labour?

1. Thou shall pay taxes and be gratefull. Twice.
    2. Love thy immigrant neighbour

Comment

10 And you shall not desire your immigrants house, his field, or his social benefits, or his entire family, his 4x4, or his ass, or anything that is your immigrant's."
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I thought you desired your immigrants arse?
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
          I thought you desired your immigrants arse?
          Yes but if it's bad it's better.

Comment

It's getting so large that I've been told by the council I need to apply for planning permission.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X