• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Staffing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Staffing

Never dealt with them. Never sent them a CV. Now I get an email from them to my personal email address that I never give out to agencies.

Is it pure and simple spam or can any of my former permie managers have sent my details to them?

Any clue?

Real Staffing Group is currently working with a number of companies looking for people with your skills and experience and through one of our recruitment partners found your profile and experience extremely interesting.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    Never dealt with them. Never sent them a CV. Now I get an email from them to my personal email address that I never give out to agencies.

Is it pure and simple spam or can any of my former permie managers have sent my details to them?

Any clue?
    No idea how, but I've always found them pretty decent, although I've not worked via them before.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It's as if someone had nicked some list or other from another agency.
      But I have never given that email address to agencies. It must have been some manager.
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
        But I have never given that email address to agencies. It must have been some manager.
        Not necessarily.

Just treat it as spam and block them.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What have things come to when IT contractors have to work through a "staffing agency" along with all the cockle pickers and cleaners

In my day you worked through "a consultancy"
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Contracting via them at the moment. Good firm but they have 28 day payment terms.

GE

Comment

Have you used the email address on any job boards? They could well have picked your email up from there...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Have you used the email address on any job boards? They could well have picked your email up from there...
                I could have back in 2005-2006.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Have you used the email address on any toilet doors? They could well have picked your email up from there...
                  FTFY
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

They are real (), and part of the s3 group AFAIK

Payment terms tend to be rubbish, but otherwise no problems getting paid

Their margins tend to be high though, so even though you might be getting an ok rate you have to really push the agency hard for rate increases as the clients will no margin being fleeced heavily by real
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X