• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars

"...you're the blessed, we're the Spiders From Mars..." Hang Onto Yourself (Bowie)

The Baffling Martian "Spiders"

The discovery of complex dendritic networks at Mars’ south pole has left NASA scientists scrambling for answers. What are these bizarre formations, and how were they created?

For two years on this website, we have explored the anomalous surface features of our nearest planetary neighbor, Mars. No other body outside of the earth has been more closely examined by planetary scientists than this “Planet of a Thousand Mysteries.” Numerous surface features find no analogy in familiar geology. And even those features which geologists claim to recognize, when examined in context and in detail, defy textbook definitions. It is only necessary to look closely to see that this is so.

Full link continues here ...

Spiders From Mars
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 8 August 2006, 10:11.

But where were the spiders?

when the flies tried to break our balls
    just the beer light to guide us
    so we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands.
    Why not?

Comment

Sheriff's rusty badge

Comment

Looks like mould.

Comment

I think these guys know something about this mystery ...

Comment

The one on the right is definitely Threaded's footprint. Another interplanetary jolly eh?

Comment

I was thinking rusty sherrif's badge too but then I always do.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Here are the Spiders..

Last edited by Fleetwood; 8 August 2006, 11:43.
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Good old Mick

Guitar-hero extraordinaire, very underrated in my not-so humble opinion.
                  Why not?

Comment

Play dont worry ...

Ronsons solo on Moonage Daydream still ranks as one of the best ever guitar solos ...

Comment

Working...
                    X