• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Killer Mo's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Mo's

Starts 1 week today! I hope you are all gonna grow your best effort! It's gonna be a challenge to beat Mudskippers and Cojaks offerings but gotta give it a shot.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

*cough* see sig *cough*

Is there enough interest in a CUK Team?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I've done it for the past 2 years. Was going to say no chance this year as I'm delivering training for the first few weeks of November and try to make an effort when doing so, but just realised I have absolutely no interest in working for my current client ever again, so I may be in.

Comment

Working...
      X