• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It gets laid or you don't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gets laid or you don't

Colombian women launch sex strike 'Crossed Leg Movement' | Mail Online

Women in the small town of Barbacaos, southwest Colombia, have reportedly gone on their second sex strike in two years, demanding that the roads to their remote region be repaved.

Dubbed the 'crossed legs movement,' the women in the town are refusing to have sex with their significant others until the road that connects their small, isolated town to the rest of the country is repaired, according to Colombia-based reporter John Otis.

And it might have actually worked. PRI reports that construction has resumed on the single road,
    which is in such poor condition that trips to the nearest hospital take up to 14 hours, and many people in need of care die along the way.

Forget marching this sounds really effective.

So ladies if anyone knows a wife or girlfriend of a Slough official I may have a job for you! You can keep your clothes on as well.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Colombian women launch sex strike 'Crossed Leg Movement' | Mail Online

Forget marching this sounds really effective.

So ladies if anyone knows a wife or girlfriend of a Slough official I may have a job for you! You can keep your clothes on as well.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Aristophanes Lysistrata

All been done before. Very effective, though I wonder if any have taken an oath not to take up the 'Lioness on a Cheese Grater' position?
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
      X