• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I'm back.

Oh good

...................who are you ?

Comment

I'm back too!

Comment

I went to England for a two day business meeting. Had a beer in Cambridge, spent some money in the Bluewater Shopping Centre, got the matches I picked up in the hotel confiscated by the guy with the hands at the x-ray machine. Why a box of matches would set off the machine is anyones guess, I had absolutely no metal on me at all, I think them machines just buzz at random.

And now I'm back as well.

Comment

me 2

can I come back toooo?? huh?? huh??

Comment

Re: me 2

All we need now is Freewiley, OBL and Roger Rabbit (who is of course dead)

Comment

Re: me 2

To all returning forum users. I regret to inform you that CUK are now obliged to charge each user for this forum. Please send a cheque for £40 to me.

Thanks.

Or as Bob Geldof would say:

"Just give us your fooking money"

Comment

Working...
              X