• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official bad things to say about Luton thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official bad things to say about Luton thread

I'll start:-

The centre is at the bottom of a hill and all the crap rolls down.

It's far too close to Dunstable
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's historic stately home is a bit rubbish

Comment

Attrocious local parks

Comment

The sex shops the other side of the ring road add a certain quality.........

Comment

Luton Airport

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              Luton Airport
              It's better than University of Dunstable. Oh, wait.

Comment

my one and only visit to the town center whilst at a gig at the airport was spent trying to escape the beggars
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

The traffic jams are as bad as London, yet don't lead to anywhere interesting.

The sign on entering Luton from the M1 says "Welcome to Luton - Home of the Mall". I guess that's the best attraction they have to offer then

Don't worry if Luton airport doesn't offer flights to Afghanistan. You can savour the same atmosphere around Bury Park.
                  Last edited by SantaClaus; 27 October 2013, 13:42.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

It is overrun with rats - and not of the Dodgy Agent variety!

Comment

Working...
                    X