• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

battery charging pack for mobile - which one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battery charging pack for mobile - which one?

I am looking for a battery charging pack for mobile phone - ebay has tons of them - which brand / model can anyone recommend please?
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

I got one of these a while ago and its been fantastic...
    Join IPSE

Comment

I have recently purchased this one and cannot fault it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BQ5KHJW

It is the size of a 2.5" portable drive, and weighs about a pound. Major benefits is that is has two USB outputs - 1A and 2A (which makes its suitable for charging Tablets). It is charged with a Micro USB port.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Anker - ok thanks guys!
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Another +1 for Anker - I bought a 10,000mah version similar to the linked one a year or so back, and it has been excellent. One of the few out there that will charge a PS Vita, too, and the dual outputs with decent amperage mean it is a spritely performer too.
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Working...
          X