• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed for the start of Dec

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboomed for the start of Dec

I'd hoped that I could get it extended but budget pressures mean that it can't. Looks like its the big red suit in Asda for me!

Bugger

So I'm on the lookout for a VBA role
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I'd hoped that I could get it extended but budget pressures mean that it can't. Looks like its the big red suit in Asda for me!

Bugger

Can't find the anti banana will do
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bugger

So you got Christmas off and don't have to worry about losing billable days for the Bank Holidays

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bugger

Crappy news.

Get on jobserve right away! Something will turn up. I've been looking for 3 weeks solid and have had some calls and CVs going over desks so if a cretin like me can get calls you have nothing to worry about
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Will be joining you at start of December. Plan is:

Get Plan B to the point where I can pitch it to potential client
          Pitch it to potential client
          Get told to **** off by potential client
          Find new contract in January

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Can't find the anti banana will do
            How about...

or

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I finish up here on Dec 5th, will have been just over 2 years by that point (don't worry, I've stopped claiming travel expenses when I accepted my last ext)

Pretty sure they won't extend this time, though every time they've extended me in last 14 months (3 times) each time was a last minute thing.

Comment

My contract also ends at end November. Renewal looking probable.

Comment

I have to tough mine out til end of Jan.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    I have to tough mine out carry on with the usual whinging and moaning til end of Jan.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X