• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween goodies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween goodies

We bought a big bucket of sweets from CostCo at the weekend to hand out to the little cherubs who will no doubt be knocking on the door.

Mrs P was under strict instructions to hide it from me.

The huge pile of sweet wrappers on my desk indicate that she has failed miserably in her task.

So now you have to give them a quid each instead.... Nice planning there bud
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Or I just hide this bucket in my office and pop back down to CostCo. /

Comment

Get two Pondy. No sense in making more than one trip.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Get two Pondy. No sense in making more than one trip.
          Good point, well made.

Comment

Or put a pair of knee high gary glitter sparkly silver platform boots outside your front porch. The see how many of the little fookers dare to knock. Not a single soul.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Just play some Helloween that should keep away the kiddies

Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X