• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently watching Top Gear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently watching Top Gear

The episode where they convert a Reliant Robin into a space shuttle.

Marvellously Geeky, init?

I expect it is the best Space Shuttle.........
    ........ in the WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      I expect it is the best Space Shuttle.........
      ........ in the WORLD!
      And on that bombshell!

Comment

When is your turn to change nappies?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          When is your turn to change nappies?
          As it happens I changed his first nappy, why, what's your beef, don't you think blokes should change their baby's nappies?

Oh sorry, my mistake, you don't know what it's like to have a child. As you were.

Comment

Favourite bit of Top Gear that one, brilliant when they send it up and probably better that it crashes too.

Comment

Regrettably not geeky enough for me - but I am the kind of bloke Top Gear hates for owning a socket set (even if I don't have a beard).

I changed all the nappies for the first week - opined to a mate that it was easy I couldn't see what the fuss was about - "wait until she's on solid food" was his reply. I did eventually see (smell) what he meant, but it was all pretty easy really.

Comment

Working...
              X