• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

January hols

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January hols

Will be working flat out for the rest of the year on deliverables for client 3.
    Hard work doesn't suit me, so to keep myself going over the gloomy winter months, just booked a nice 2-week 5-star Maldives break in late Jan-Feb
    Thought you lot would like to know.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Staying in a 5 star hotel? How nouveau - A seasoned traveller would stay with their family in bamboo huts next to the beach
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm looking at the Maldives for next year too. Wife's 40th and that's where she has asked to go.

I was hoping more for Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        bamboo huts
        Probably a bit too similar to the ecoshed...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Will be working flat out for the rest of the year on deliverables for client 3.
          Hard work doesn't suit me, so to keep myself going over the gloomy winter months, just booked a nice 2-week 5-star Maldives break in late Jan-Feb
          Thought you lot would like to know.
          5 star in Maldives is != 5 star here, just means you are guaranteed toilet paper. Hope you didn't pay much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Staying in a 5 star hotel? How nouveau - A seasoned traveller would stay with their family in bamboo huts next to the beach
            5 star? Sheesh. Proper contractors lash it out on 6 stars these days.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              5 star in Maldives is != 5 star here, just means you are guaranteed toilet paper. Hope you didn't pay much.
              Not been to the Maldives before clearly.
              Never mind, one day, eh?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

'...king' show-off

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

I was hoping more for Vegas.
                  You wouldn't need to take your wife
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    You wouldn't need to take your wife
                    Why not? Took her last time I went.

Comment

Working...
                    X