• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Richard Littlejohn, here’s some polish for that turd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Richard Littlejohn, here’s some polish for that turd

For all the (too) many Daily Mail readers on this forum:

Dear Richard Littlejohn, here’s some polish for that turd. | A GIRL CALLED JACK

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
    For all the (too) many Daily Mail readers on this forum:

Dear Richard Littlejohn, here’s some polish for that turd. | A GIRL CALLED JACK
    Well said Littlejohn
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

How do items 1 & 2 reconcile with her end note?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
        How do items 1 & 2 reconcile with her end note?
        You need to get out more. Or take a look at youpron.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Whatever the rights and wrongs of his article, this is the bit where Littlejohn completely jumped the shark and for me lost all credibility :

... 'ordinary people' don't eat pasta - They eat spaghetti out of tins
          Is there anyone in the country who still eats that vile boiled worm tinned spaghetti? Is the repulsive muck still even on sale anywhere?

It's a lazy 1950s journalistic stereotype, and about as likely as someone still eating lard butties or leaving dried peas to soak overnight instead of using frozen or tinned peas.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Is there anyone in the country who still eats that vile boiled worm tinned spaghetti? Is the repulsive muck still even on sale anywhere?
            Yes, and he reads the Daily Wail.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'd like to see Littlejohn's answer although I doubt very much there will be one as he's a weak little troublemaker, a rabble rousing right wing moron of the worst kind, unable to research his articles with facts and jumps to the type of conclusions that only someone with half a grasp on life possibly could. And he's a Spurs supporter (nuff said, actually I wonder if he'll write something about how they've moved all their holdings offshore in order not to pay capital gains tax!)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yes. My wife. She loves tinned spaghetti hoops on toast.

The stench of the sauce makes me want to

Comment

Whatever the rights and wrongs of his article, this is the bit where Littlejohn completely jumped the shark and for me lost all credibility :

It's a lazy 1950s journalistic stereotype, and about as likely as someone still eating lard butties or leaving dried peas to soak overnight instead of using frozen or tinned peas.
                  I think you will probably find that many of the lower income earners do eat what you call as "repulsive muck" than you think. This is the second time you have assumed that everyone is like you with the same income and the same values. Perhaps you ought to read a little bit more of what Littlejohn has to say.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I'd like to see Littlejohn's answer although I doubt very much there will be one as he's a weak little troublemaker, a rabble rousing right wing moron of the worst kind, unable to research his articles with facts and jumps to the type of conclusions that only someone with half a grasp on life possibly could. And he's a Spurs supporter (nuff said, actually I wonder if he'll write something about how they've moved all their holdings offshore in order not to pay capital gains tax!)
                    What has he actually got to answer? Or do you judge people according to which football team they support?

Comment

Working...
                    X