• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Becks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becks

Is he a 'brand' or a 'global icon'??

David Beckham looks stylish as ever in fedora hat at JFK Airport | Mail Online

Brand
    0.00%
    Icon
    0.00%
    Brand/Icon
    100.00%
    Prefer not to say
    0.00%
    Nil
    0.00%
    one day at a time

Hi OR,

Where've you bin?

Comment

Becks is ok if there is no decent ale on offer, but I'd rather drink proper beer.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I have always found Becks to have a slightly metallic taste

Comment

You would hope he looks stylish in a two grand coat.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Invalid poll. No AndyW option. Schoolboy error.
            Last edited by Doggy Styles; 4 November 2013, 13:40.

Comment

Becks chasing celebrity status was why Ferguson got rid of him 10 years ago. It spread to other England players, and in my view led to underperformance of the so-called Golden Generation, now all departed the England scene except Ashley Cole. Some players have since described being in the squad in the mid-2000s as like a circus, including Beck's mates Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand.

Has anyone else exploited the honour of being England captain as much as he did, and still is? If Bobby Moore were alive today he'd be turning in his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Invalid poll. No AndyW option. Schoolboy error.
                Who's AndyW?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Becks chasing celebrity status was why Ferguson got rid of him 10 years ago. It spread to other England players, and in my view led to underperformance of the so-called Golden Generation, now all departed the England scene except Ashley Cole. Some players have since described being in the squad in the mid-2000s as like a circus, including Beck's mates Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand.

Has anyone else exploited the honour of being England captain as much as he did, and still is? If Bobby Moore were alive today he'd be turning in his grave.
                All this golden 'balls' is too much to swallow
                one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                  Who's AndyW?

All this golden 'balls' is too much to swallow
                  Who's AndyW? Who's AndyW?! Who's AndyW?!?!?!?!

Go on get out of here

Comment

I thought he was an ex-footballer
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X