• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a slush fund?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a slush fund?

To keep you off skid row in case your missus suddenly decides to get it on with your best mate and hires some man hating divorce lawyer to get you kicked out of home and blocked from seeing your kids.

Actually, if my missus knew I had one she probably would file for divorce....

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    To keep you off skid row in case your missus suddenly decides to get it on with your best mate and hires some man hating divorce lawyer to get you kicked out of home and blocked from seeing your kids.

No, but I am measuring up your slippers and dressing gown for size.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      No, but I am measuring up your slippers and dressing gown for size.
      In true Old Greg style I hope

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        In true Old Greg style I hope
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Russian language has a word for this, AtW will know it!

My two brothers each had theirs at my mothers, hidden in Tabbaco tins....

Comment

WTF! you mean you don't already have a mistress!
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Coincidence, appeared in G+ just now:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yep, it's called the company account.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

My missus IS my best mate.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    My missus IS my only mate.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X