• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it wrong?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong?

To want one of these just so I can watch lovefilm in bed?

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Convertible Ultrabook, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3" QHD+ Touch Screen, Orange online at John Lewis
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Kindle fire HD (or whatever the latest model is).

About a 5th of the price and when you get bored of it in a few months you can spend the £900 on something nice for the summer.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

About a 5th of the price and when you get bored of it in a few months you can spend the £900 on something nice for the summer.
      You're not *really* a geek, are you?

OP, it runs Windows 8, so yes, it's very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        OP, it runs Windows 8, so yes, it's very wrong.
        Yeah, that means I can use it for work.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I already have a tablet. Lovefilm doesn't work on android tablets though.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Android? FFS man! Buy an iPad!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              It works on Amazon tablets.

They ****ed around with the OS so those android tablets manufactured for them can run Lovefilm.

BTW I can understand you needing a new machine for work and playing around with but not just to watch movies in bed.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They ****ed around with the OS so those android tablets manufactured for them can run Lovefilm.

BTW I can understand you needing a new machine for work and playing around with but not just to watch movies in bed.
                To be fair he's off the fags, beer, booze, coffee, anal beads, thai lady boys, cocaine, heroin so can probably afford to buy 3 just to watch stuff in bed.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Ah OK. Maybe I need one of those then.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    To be fair he's off the fags, beer, booze, coffee, anal beads, thai lady boys, cocaine, heroin so can probably afford to buy 3 just to watch stuff in bed.
                    No one said I had to give up coke. When did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X