• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the term for helping a mate to triple boom?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the term for helping a mate to triple boom?

Just sorted my mate for role in return for a few k in referral fee plus half a gig he wanted to dump.

Is there a term for getting boomed for a mate and stealing additional spoils ?

Other than that boomed!

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Just sorted my mate for role in return for a few k in referral fee plus half a gig he wanted to dump.

Other than that boomed!
    Trainee pimp?

Soon you'll be a "Supplier of high-class whores to the Gentry" with your own Royal Warrant!

Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

Other than that boomed!
      You charged your mate?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        You charged your mate?
        As mentioned pimp in training, he gets his full wings and greasy hair when he sells his own grandmother
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          As mentioned pimp in training, he gets his full wings and greasy hair when he part-exes his own grandmother for a Cortina.
          FTFY

Comment

Reach around?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes; 'asking for trouble'.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

To clarify:

I get a bounty for each contractor that I introduce to my current client and doubly so for finding them permies. So the first 2k was a thanks for bothering to recommend him.

Then there is the fact that we have both worked on the his existing client and it's 90% wfh so rather than him dumping it we have spilt the role and can manage the account between us

Seems easy enough

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  You charged your mate's limited company?
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X