• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't see him in a loincloth and sandals..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see him in a loincloth and sandals..

But Brand does seem to have had some sort of epiphany Russell Brand Says 'Boycott Topshop' In Attack On Sir Philip Green
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

I assume he has another book or film out soon?

What a self-aggrandising a-hole he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

What duckface says!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          But Brand does seem to have had some sort of epiphany Russell Brand Says 'Boycott Topshop' In Attack On Sir Philip Green
          I'm happy to see him crucified!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You have to wonder how much of his £15million fortune he has given away in the name of 'fairness' and 'equality'? I wonder if the long hair and beard have given him a Jesus complex

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

You have to wonder how much of his £15million fortune he has given away in the name of 'fairness' and 'equality'? I wonder if the long hair and beard have given him a Jesus complex
              The tour he's promoting is his "MESSIAH COMPLEX World Tour 2013"

This is getting a bit interesting as he's now having to back up what probably started out as a not very well thought through publicity stunt. His handling of the fact that he went to a Philip Green party shows how he's having to change his story on the fly to not appear too hypocritical.

Will he go as far as (literally) putting his money where his mouth is now he's got all this attention?...

Get yer wallet out Russell - otherwise what will your disciples think?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                The tour he's promoting is his "MESSIAH COMPLEX World Tour 2013"

This is getting a bit interesting as he's now having to back up what probably started out as a not very well thought through publicity stunt. His handling of the fact that he went to a Philip Green party shows how he's having to change his story on the fly to not appear too hypocritical.

Will he go as far as (literally) putting his money where his mouth is now he's got all this attention?...

Get yer wallet out Russell - otherwise what will your disciples think?
                Ahhh! That explains a lot. Well, unless he gets nailed to a tree and then rises from the dead after 3 days in a sealed cave I really can't see him pulling this off

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Makes Bono seem sincere!

snopes.com: Clapping Bono Rumor
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Apparently he can turn water into pure heroin.

He's finally told us some of his policy ideas...
                    The US government gave a trillion dollars to bail out the big five banks over the past year. Banks that have grown by 30% since the crisis and are experiencing record profits and giving their execs record bonuses. How about, hang on to your hats because here comes a naïve suggestion, don't give them that money, use it to create one million jobs at fifty grand a year for people who teach, nurse or protect.
                    Gosh, I bet nobody thought of that one before. Let's go!

He says don't vote, but most of his 'ideas' are actualy Green Party policy. Muppet.
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
                    X