• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pool Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Rage

I really should know better than to post on here when I'm in a strop but here goes....

Been staying at a very nice hotel where there is a gym & pool. Went for a workout tonight & headed to the pool to do a few leisurely lengths. Just me & 2 other blokes in there.

I'm not the best swimmer in the world so when I swallowed a load of water & started spluttering I headed over to the side to cling on and regain my composure. In doing so I had the temerity to get in the way of one of these 2 blokes who totally let rip at me. I explained that I needed out & apologised which seem to make it all even worse. In fact the little fecker really was very rude indeed - apparently he was on a PB until I came along and messed it up.

Anyhow, I hung around until he went into the showers & made sure I stuffed the little bastard's undies down the bog before I left - which also wasn't very nice but better than punching him in the face which is what I really wanted to do

I know lycra louts on bikes have been covered extensively here but I wasn't aware of pool rage before. There is obviously some etiquette to observe but, seriously, this was a hotel pool not lane swimming at the local leisure centre....
    Last edited by wurzel; 6 November 2013, 23:13.

Pool rage

Just go in the f***ing hole.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Just go in the f***ing hole.
      Have you had too many shandies?

Comment

Pool rage

At the hotel pool tonight and some noodle armed little oik decides to give up and cross the pool to get out, crashing into me in the process.
        Gave him some verbal and got some back
        There was a funny whiff in the air too, I'm sure he was having a piss at the same time.

Didn't think anything of it until my mate, who was also swimming, discovered that some prick had stuffed his boxers down the khasi. No prizes for guessing who suspect number 1 is
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

If this is the "one true pool rage thread" then f him and his shorts

Comment

Just piss in the water, knowing that homeopathic quantities of your wee will be in his hair for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post

Anyhow, I hung around until he went into the showers & made sure I stuffed the little bastard's undies down the bog before I left
              Admit it - you gave them a little sniff first..

Comment

Poo rage

Some fscking joker annoyed me in the hotel pool, so I surreptitiously laid a floater before getting out and leaving him to swallow my poo contaminated water.

Comment

He may have peed in it already.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

peeandpoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X