• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pool Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Rage

I really should know better than to post on here when I'm in a strop but here goes....

Been staying at a very nice hotel where there is a gym & pool. Went for a workout tonight & headed to the pool to do a few leisurely lengths. Just me & 2 other blokes in there.

I'm not the best swimmer in the world so when I swallowed a load of water & started spluttering I headed over to the side to cling on and regain my composure. In doing so I had the temerity to get in the way of one of these 2 blokes who totally let rip at me. I explained that I needed out & apologised which seem to make it all even worse. In fact the little fecker really was very rude indeed - apparently he was on a PB until I came along and messed it up.

Anyhow, I hung around until he went into the showers & made sure I stuffed the little bastard's undies down the bog before I left - which also wasn't very nice but better than punching him in the face which is what I really wanted to do

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I really should know better than to post on here when I'm in a strop but here goes....

Been staying at a very nice hotel where there is a gym & pool. Went for a workout tonight & headed to the pool to do a few leisurely lengths. Just me & 2 other blokes in there.

I'm not the best swimmer in the world so when I swallowed a load of water & started spluttering I headed over to the side to cling on and regain my composure. In doing so I had the temerity to get in the way of one of these 2 blokes who totally let rip at me. I explained that I needed out & apologised which seem to make it all even worse. In fact the little fecker really was very rude indeed - apparently he was on a PB until I came along and messed it up.

Anyhow, I hung around until he went into the showers & made sure I stuffed the little bastard's undies down the bog before I left - which also wasn't very nice but better than punching him in the face which is what I really wanted to do
    Perhaps a well placed turd was in order?

Comment

Working...
    X