• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fate or I could have died yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate or I could have died yesterday

Four dead in M25 lorry accident

They said the crash at about 1035 BST on Tuesday, near Clacket Lane services, involved a lorry and a Volkswagen car.

-----------------

At this time I was driving back to Brum from Heathrow and somehow got wrong turn off M25 to get onto M4 rather than M40, it was around 10:35am today, I actually seen some old Volkswagen overtaking me real fast, no s**t!!!

Maybe Chico's God is looking after you as well.

Comment

No sh*t AtW, time for a prayer???
      The rest is silence...

Comment

Whatever you do Alex, don't watch Final Destination
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

You MUST watch final destination ATW, it'll all become clear..

Glad your still with us for a short time bud.

Comment

Should I insure my life?

If I did not goof up by getting onto M4 rather than continueing on M25 to M40 I would not have been at that place where accident took place, it seems to have happened earlier, but still rather close one...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

They said the crash at about 1035 BST on Tuesday, near Clacket Lane services, involved a lorry and a Volkswagen car.

-----------------

At this time I was driving back to Brum from Heathrow and somehow got wrong turn off M25 to get onto M4 rather than M40, it was around 10:35am today, I actually seen some old Volkswagen overtaking me real fast, no s**t!!!
              I think there is a lesson in this for you AtW. It's dangerous to leave the house, so don't. You can do everything you need to now via the internet, so no reason to leave the house at all ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

-----------------

I drove my MG down a tarmac road yesterday at 10:35!! Sh*t how close was that?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Should I insure my life?
                  Why not take out a spread bet, you could be on to a winner?

Comment

Gods Grace

if you dont belive its due to gods wish he survived ask me ....

I live in a country of billion people,,,,,,with very unsafe roads and people with no road sense...oops... amazing that i m alive for 26 years,,,,,!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X