• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there any competent professionals on this site?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any competent professionals on this site?

From the egotistical hyperactives to the emotionally incontinent incompetents to the dosser low-skilled Daily Mail reading inadequates to the plain low IQ thickos to the Walter Mittys and various combinations thereof, we seem to have it all on this site.
    I guess the dedicated professionals operating at the top of their game are elsewhere?
    Just saying like.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I guess the dedicated professionals operating at the top of their game are elsewhere?
    Who cares. Those who earn the most for doing the least are the real winners in my book. I think I have hit my prime.

Comment

Sasguru
      Probably.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

From the egotistical hyperactives to the emotionally incontinent incompetents to the dosser low-skilled Daily Mail reading inadequates to the plain low IQ thickos to the Walter Mittys and various combinations thereof, we seem to have it all on this site.
        Just saying like.
        I like to pop back in every now and then & see the gutter from whence I have ascended.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Who cares. Those who earn the most for doing the least are the real winners in my book. .
          I completely agree.
          But there seems to be an awful lot of effort expended by some with little return or outcome.
          That's my point.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I joined yesterday to hopefully get some insights into approaches people are taking to contract searches these days as I have not found the need to look 'cold' for several years and the game has definitely changed.

I am hesitating to start the thread as I am not certain it will get considered responses....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Probably.
              See above.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I like to pop back in every now and then & see the gutter from whence I have ascended.
                I know what you mean. It's a bit like rubber-necking a car crash.
                Awful but fascinating.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
                  I joined yesterday to hopefully get some insights into approaches people are taking to contract searches these days as I have not found the need to look 'cold' for several years and the game has definitely changed.

I am hesitating to start the thread as I am not certain it will get considered responses....
                  Just don't post your question in "General" and you should be fine.

Now man up you fcking Suity wannabe!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Now man up you fcking Suity wannabe!

Comment

Working...
                    X