• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA is a synonym for failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA is a synonym for failure

All this idiot has to do is execute test cases I've given him (because ive worked out the requirements and done all the code while this **** held workshops).

Can't even do that. Comes to me one day before code cut off with a major issue.

The first day I met this **** he was giving it "yeah Im front office, run big projects here". Making out hes billy big potatoes. The **** can barely count.

Every time he comes to my desk he does a walk of shame back to his desk.

He's a hard looking Russian. Theres a good chance this **** is gonna get his head kicked in. Fcking parasite.

And again please.... in English!

Comment

God I hate it when people bring their work problems to the forum. FFS man up.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        God I hate it when people bring their work problems to the forum. FFS man up.
        He is trying to man up. Trouble is he looks more and more like a every time he posts.

I happily work on same project as Mr Mac. But if Aussiemoron was at the same clientco I would leave there and then...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          All this idiot has to do is execute test cases I've given him (because ive worked out the requirements and done all the code while this **** held workshops).

Can't even do that. Comes to me one day before code cut off with a major issue.

The first day I met this **** he was giving it "yeah Im front office, run big projects here". Making out hes billy big potatoes. The **** can barely count.

Every time he comes to my desk he does a walk of shame back to his desk.

He's a hard looking Russian. Theres a good chance this **** is gonna get his head kicked in. Fcking parasite.
          Surely this should be a rant about aeroflot rather than our flag carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            Are you talking to me?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Are you talking to me?
              Hard looking not hard up looking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  He is trying to man up. Trouble is he looks more and more like a every time he posts.

I happily work on same project as Mr Mac. But if Aussiemoron was at the same clientco I would leave there and then...
                  One can determine most posters gender. You .. I'm lost.

Are you a hermaphrodite?

Comment

What will the next aussielong office yarn be I wonder, hospitalising the receptionist with a death stare?

Comment

Working...
                    X