• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another thing!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another thing!

What is it about colleagues in the office who refill their bottles of evian or whatever with water from the water dispenser but shoving the bottle top right up to the nozzle so it rubs their germs all over the place because they sit at their desk swigging out of the bottle.

I don't want your fricking germs you ignorant *******

Don't worry, I'm sure you keep a bottle of hand-sanitiser on your desk you can use, you wimp.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Boney M View Post
      What is it about colleagues in the office who refill their bottles of evian or whatever with water from the water dispenser but shoving the bottle top right up to the nozzle so it rubs their germs all over the place because they sit at their desk swigging out of the bottle.

They are not refilling them, they are merely rinsing out after having a pee in them
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Why are you using client co's water dispenser? That's a massive IR35 fail for sure. You should be bringing your own bottled water in. Or champers.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Don't worry, I'm sure you keep a bottle of hand-sanitiser on your desk you can use, you wimp.
          Spray that all over the actual bit that dispenses the water? Er no thanks

Comment

Wait until the offender is at the water dispenser and then squeeze some knob pus onto his / her keyboard.

Comment

Man, you sound a delight to work with....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Who me NLUK?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Why are you using client co's water dispenser? That's a massive IR35 fail for sure. You should be bringing your own bottled water in. Or champers.
                  An excellent idea. Ideally one would have one of those ice buckets on a stand, then take the whole lot to the gents and drink well chilled champagne out of the bottle while taking daily dump and posting on CUK. All on client time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    An excellent idea. Ideally one would have one of those ice buckets on a stand, then take the whole lot to the gents and drink well chilled champagne out of the bottle while taking daily dump and posting on CUK. All on client time as well.
                    Now that's what I call contracting.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X