• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visio 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visio 2013

What a massive pile of horse droppings. Seriously, the biggest pile of **** wank I have used in years. It makes eclipse look ******* slick.

The next time it crashes I am writing a letter to MS.

Dear Sirs

you are a bunch of *****. I hope all your children are mentally defective, but only because that means they will be able to write a better piece of software than you useless *****.

**** off,

Doodab.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Oh dear, time to take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa View Post
      Oh dear, time to take a chill pill.
      Yes, just after I've kicked Steve Ballmer in the nuts hard enough to break his pelvis.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Yes, just after I've kicked Steve Ballmer in the nuts hard enough to break his pelvis.
        You don't like it then?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          What a massive pile of horse droppings. Seriously, the biggest pile of **** wank I have used in years. It makes eclipse look ******* slick.

The next time it crashes I am writing a letter to MS.

Dear Sirs

you are a bunch of *****. I hope all your children are mentally defective, but only because that means they will be able to write a better piece of software than you useless *****.

**** off,

Doodab.

You used an MS product in production before its first service pack

I feel your pain
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Microsoft fanbois - what are you like.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Microsoft fanbois - what are you like.
              Yeah, Linux all the way
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Yeah, Linux all the way
                I'm still partial to ms-dos myself but yes unix rocks.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  I'm still partial to ms-dos myself but yes unix rocks.
                  Gotta love that old CLI
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Gotta love that old CLI
                    Oh ja, seriously I don't know how I'd do this quicker in the GUI

dir *.exe /s/a >programs.txt

Comment

Working...
                    X