• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Mail outraged again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Mail outraged again

Producers of Brad Pitt's new war movie spark fury filming Nazi scenes on Remembrance Sunday | Mail Online

Do they just go round looking for things to be offended/outraged by? Utter cretinous newspaper/website.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Producers of Brad Pitt's new war movie spark fury filming Nazi scenes on Remembrance Sunday | Mail Online

Do they just go round looking for things to be offended/outraged by? Utter cretinous newspaper/website.
    You seem to have found something that offends you.

Comment

Do they just go round looking for things to be offended/outraged by?
      Yes. Got to keep the customers miserable.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You seem to have found something that offends you.
        Doesn't offend me, just pure contempt.

Comment

is a little tactless.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            is a little tactless.
            Hardly, maybe the government sending soldiers now to their deaths in Afghanistan should be outraging them.

Comment

Hardly, maybe the government sending soldiers now to their deaths in Afghanistan should be outraging them.
              as I said its is a little tactless.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                as I said its is a little tactless.
                They are making a film ABOUT the war that millions more people will watch than any service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Yes. Got to a faux hysteria running to ensure people are drawn to their advertisement revenue generating website .
                  FTFY
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

They are making a film ABOUT the war that millions more people will watch than any service.
                    which could be made another day.

They probably did it for free publicity.

If they had invited the Veterans for a slap up meal after the service with photo opportunities with the stars it would probably done just as well and increased their takings.

Comment

Working...
                    X