• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baa Baa Mah sheep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baa Baa Mah sheep

BBC News - Stolen sheep go on show for farmers

About a hundred farmers turned out for a sheep identity parade following a police crackdown on rustling.

Forty Swaledale sheep were on show at an auction mart in Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria.

The animals were among 150 ewes recovered following thefts from hill farms across the north Pennines.

Cumbria and Durham police have arrested six people in connection with sheep rustling in recent months.

The ewes were worth £100 to £150 each and stolen mainly from Cumbria and Teesdale.

Zeity you are supposed to eat em.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Ewe couldn't make it up.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It's all part of a sting operation to combat sex trafficking in the valleys.

Comment

Sounds more like a Yorkshire version of Miss World to me Where do I buy my ticket!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't baalieve it.

Comment

Sounds like some people have been fleeced.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Sounds like some people have been fleeced.
              ...and the wool pulled over their eyes...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

maybe it was because they were out on the Lamb?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X