• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds German Market Drinks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds German Market Drinks?

Say, 18:45 tonight?

I'm off at 18:50 though especially if Simonmac and Eek turn up...

Sorry off to cinema. We could shift next weeks drinks to Monday but will need to speak to nluk and mr mac first.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Sorry off to cinema. We could shift next weeks drinks to Monday but will need to speak to nluk and mr mac first.
      They had Chocolate Iron! Iron that's Chocolate! Well cool, the Missus bought a chocolate key in the hope of opening the chastity belt she fitted me with 10 years ago and lost the key for, but it melted due to the extreme heat of my pants.

I could do next Monday but are you sure NLUK is cut out for German Marketeering?

Comment

Working...
      X