• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Website/logo companies? do it myself? advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website/logo companies? do it myself? advice

Hi

I want to create a web presence for my Ltd Co. Nothing fancy just informational with services and contact info.

Does anyone have any recommendations for who to do this? I want this done on a very small budget as possible as it wouldnt be more than a few static pages.

Alternataly I am aware there are hosting sites with templates that allow you to do it all yourself - anyone have any advice here?

IN addition I would like a logo created if anyone has any suggestions on that one?

Thanks in advance!

Look at wordpress and hunt for a template you like

look at fiverr and find someone who does logos you like and ask them to create on.

Job done...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I used Freelance Graphic Designer in Croydon Surrey - pH design for MyCo's Logo
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You can get one of the on-line logo designers to do it for little money, a couple of hundred quid, and then it's yours forever!

I've done this twice (plan A and plan B) and was really pleased with the results

Comment

Hubby knocked up myCo's logo. It's crap, but I don't want to upset him!

Comment

I know someone that used an online service for about 50 quid and got the worst logos ever

I think they had used word and paint. They refused to give him his money back despite offering a 'money back if not happy' clause pointing to some line in the very small print. Was pretty funny.

Comment

Put your requirements onto Elance and let people bid on it.
              Have done it a few times for websites and logos, bids range from between $50 to the many many hundreds.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Hubby knocked up myCo's logo. It's crap, but I don't want to upset him!
                Ttiuwp
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

£50+ for a logo. You would think contractors are made of money.....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Look at wordpress and hunt for a template you like

look at fiverr and find someone who does logos you like and ask them to create on.

Job done...
                    +1
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Working...
                    X