• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will there be a new member description at 5k posts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be a new member description at 5k posts?

Or is 'Super poster' the last one? I think ZG is the closest to 5k posts at the mo.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

There was (allegedly) a change of policy - reaching 5k posts triggers death squad dispatching...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      There was (allegedly) a change of policy - reaching 5k posts triggers death squad dispatching...

They said the internet would go 'pop' if 'test please delete' got past 2k replies and it has more than doubled that now.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Originally posted by zeitghost
        You'll never take me alive, copper...

I belive that is the original intent
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Damn.

Someone spotted the flaw in my cunning plan...
          Come on Zeit, a bit of effort on your part and you can get both your count and the "test please delete" count passed the 5000 mark.

Go on hero status beckons. You may even achieve a zen like state of enlightenment.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Once you reach 5000 posts you become a being of pure energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
              Once you reach 5000 posts you become a being of pure energy.

Should'nt that be pure bulltulip?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                Should'nt that be pure bulltulip?
                That can't be the case. Threaded only has 2,601 posts and he's achieved it already.

Comment

That can't be the case. Threaded only has 2,601 posts and he's achieved it already.
                  His points have eaten so many pies that they are big fat wobble gut lard bucket points, and count for more than others.

Comment

Ah yes but threaded has a time machine. In the furture he has made so many posts that he is way past bulltulip mode. Though his post count at this time is too low he brought his bulltulip status back with him.
                    I am sure he will explain the phenomena better than I.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X