• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German Radio App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Radio App

Installed this today on the ole iPad. Was listening to current affairs programs today mainly, keep my German sharp

Ok so my German is still terrible but it's a gesture.

Any who, just flicking through the copious channels. They have channels dedicated to just about any kind of music. Currently checking out a station dedicated to digital jazz that compliments the Laphroaig just nicely

Give it a whirl.

Alzo, in other news, Kraftwerk are bringing out a new album
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Tunein app for me. Tried a few others but always come back to this one.

Comment

For me its (((EBM Radio)))
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Which radio do you tune in? Because DW and D-radio (formerly D-Funk) have the best spoken German but they're scheissboring! It's really a pleasure to listen to the Dutch "Radio Een" or the Flemish equivalent, they have a good mix of talk and music and the latter is awesome on the Flemish radio.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          Which radio do you tune in? Because DW and D-radio (formerly D-Funk) have the best spoken German but they're scheissboring! It's really a pleasure to listen to the Dutch "Radio Een" or the Flemish equivalent, they have a good mix of talk and music and the latter is awesome on the Flemish radio.
          Yesh but I don't want to learn Dutschshshsh you see.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
          X