• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non Story of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Story of the day

BBC News - UKIP Plymstock poppy wreath logo sparks political row

UKIP has denied a wreath it laid to mark Armistice Day was a political statement after receiving criticism from other political parties.

The wreath - with a UKIP logo in the centre - was laid at the war memorial on Burrow Hill, Plymstock and one of four laid by the party in Plymouth.

The city council's Conservative and Labour leaders said using a political logo on Remembrance Day was wrong.
    So here it is:

and here is a Labour one

and the Lib Dems

and finally the Tories

Does anyone who goes into politics get any media training, or at least have a 19 year unpaid intern sat asking "Is that REALLY a good idea" on any thing that they say or do
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

sweet smell of desperation.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
    X