• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contract position

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New contract position

I am recruiting for a contractor posting in South East London, close to tube: rates £300+ per day depending on experience. Contract for 3 months initially; 3 month extension likely.

Potentially more posts to come.

Requirements are 4 years commercial 'C' or 'C++' full software lifecycle in an embedded environment. Good experience of communications an advantage.

If you are interested, please send c.v. to [email protected]

Originally posted by MDC
    I am recruiting for a contractor posting in South East London, close to tube: rates £300+ per day depending on experience. Contract for 3 months initially; 3 month extension likely.

Potentially more posts to come.

Requirements are 4 years commercial 'C' or 'C++' full software lifecycle in an embedded environment. Good experience of communications an advantage.

If you are interested, please send c.v. to [email protected]
    £300 a day? In London? Surely you're taking the piss?
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Thanks for your posting.

The rate of £300 entails a modest requirements set, as you'll see from my original posting, and would suit a first-time contractor. A higher rate is achievable for a stronger candidate.

Other comments would be welcomed.
      Last edited by MDC; 10 August 2006, 10:31.

Comment

What! A first time contractor with 4 years experience?

Comment

I know just the person. Can he work from home, ... in Bagalore.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Believe it or not it's possible to be a first time contractor with 4 years experience. Apparently there are things called "permanent jobs" which can provide such experience, albeit of a second-rate quality.

Comment

Ah I wondered who that mumbly was sitting in the desk opposite me. Keeps going on about how his share option keep going down and having to sell one of the kids

Comment

Working...
              X