• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

did anyone notice the boom?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone notice the boom?

IT contractor demand returns to its 2013 peak :: Contractor UK

posted from the bench
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    suity has 2 offers, read it and weep.

seriously it may well take a while to filter through to you. Maybe worth planning a campaign for January? Good luck.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, I'm on a cracking rate and I expect a rise at renewal time. So yes
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        suity has 2 offers, read it and weep.
        Thats not a boom, that is the raptures!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No October was quiet for me. This month has been better, and from what I've seen on this forum it has been for others too.

Comment

If the boom bust cycle is getting ever faster, with two or more booms in the space of a year, are we heading towards an IT contracting essential singularity ?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

After 3 weeks of silence I might finally have an interview... It's not been a good month so far.

Comment

the only boom I have noticed is PM roles paying £300 pd and they want the world of experience for that - I can only guess that there are plenty of takers, if I was single (no ex wife and kids to pay) I could do it.
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Er, what boom's this?

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Well, I'm on a cracking rate and I expect a rise at renewal time. So yes
                    Aye, currently on a six monther, with every chance of extension, billing a rate higher than anything I ever billed before.

Comment

Working...
                    X