• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So yer going bald

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So yer going bald

What do you do?

I shave off what's left and flaunt it. Two guys I know actually resorted to wigs but thankfully haven't seen a combover in years.

What's yer preference if yer follically challenged?
    Me, me, me...

Comb over for the last couple years but finally saw the light and shave it now
    Join IPSE

Comment

Celebrate no more spending on shampoo.

When you wash your face in the morning just work your way straight up and over.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hopefully wont have to deal with it, being a girlie an all ( im sure there are some exceptions but it isnt the norm!).

From a "viewers" perspective, and thinking of follicly challenged friends and family

SHAVE IT OFF
        If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
          Hopefully wont have to deal with it, being a girlie an all ( im sure there are some exceptions but it isnt the norm!).

From a "viewers" perspective, and thinking of follicly challenged friends and family

SHAVE IT OFF
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Join the police.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Join the police.

HTH
              I get followed by store detectives and most people cross the street when it's dark. Did a good job as a pub bouncer in days gone by.

I wouldn't have it any other way but joining the police?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I wouldn't have it any other way but joining the police?

Comment

Can't do a Glasgow kiss wearing one of those poncy hats.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Do you have a nice shaped head?

Then shave it off, walk around with pride and invest in some hats to protect your skin in hot and cold weather.

Bald heads are sexy.

Wigs and Rooney are not.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X