• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News!!

'Plot to blow up planes' foiled

Scotland Yard says it has disrupted a terror plot to blow up planes mid-flight using explosive devices hidden in hand luggage. Heightened security is causing delays at airports and MI5 has raised the UK threat level to critical.
    Full text: Passenger advice
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Yay

Maybe if we didnt ship bunker busters through Prestwick, the mad mullahs might go and try and blow someone else up?
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Once again the boys who are claimed to be intending to do this live here in the UK. I wonder if they carry British passports and are 'British citizens'?

Comment

Well I say well done to the police and MI5. They always get a lot of stick but it sounds like they've done a good job.

Comment

So who could possibly be behind this plot? we shouldn't jump to conclusions!
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
            British born Asian men - according to Sky News

Comment

Originally posted by PropertyCrashUK
              Once again the boys who are claimed to be intending to do this live here in the UK. I wonder if they carry British passports and are 'British citizens'?
              What the politically correct BBC should have said was "British born muslims". After all, if these f8ckers were australian they wouldnt hesitate to say so!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi

The Government !

Comment

Well that certainly gets Mr Blairs Middle-east difficulties (and the growing revolt within the party) off the front pages.

Another good day to bury bad news.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I blame the Butcher, the Baker and the Candlestick Maker...always sticking their oar in.

Comment

Working...
                    X