• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So that's who John Hurt is playing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's who John Hurt is playing

BBC iPlayer - Help - Not Supported

Excitement. A bit of wee came out.
    One week to go.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

One week to go.
    Do to have a problem with wetting yourself then?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

One week to go.
      If you have to wait a week for the next bit of wee, may I suggest a visit to a doctor?

Or possibly a 3/8" drill if an appointment is not readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        If you have to wait a week for the next bit of wee, may I suggest a visit to a doctor?

Or possibly a 3/8" drill if an appointment is not readily available.
        This may also help with taking Aussielong's pole.

Comment

Spending next weekend in London at the Dr Who 50th Anniversary at Excel on Saturday, then the 50th Episode, then taking the kids to the Science Museum Sunday.

My son is dressed up as the Tom Baker Who, my daughter Romana, I'm going in full Time Lord Robes and the wife is going as Davros complete with wheelchair & Steven Hawkins voice box. Can't wait.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Spending next weekend in London at the Dr Who 50th Anniversary at Excel on Saturday, then the 50th Episode, then taking the kids to the Science Museum Sunday.

My son is dressed up as the Tom Baker Who, my daughter Romana, I'm going in full Time Lord Robes and the wife is going as Davros complete with wheelchair & Steven Hawkins voice box. Can't wait.
            Seeing as everyone else is going in fancy dress can't the lazy cow make an effort

Comment

Working...
            X