• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who hear earns over £160,000

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who hear earns over £160,000

So is anyone here successful enough to be in the top % or earners that is so generously contributing 30% of the entire income tax revenue to the exchequer. If you are then you can feel good about yourselves. Or are you part of the super rich the super-earners, who number about 300,000 people, accounting for a far smaller 10 per cent of all Britain's income, according to the left-wing (Oxymoron) think tank The Resolution Foundation

Read more: Britain's top earners paying almost 30 per cent of all income tax | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Or are you a permie loser on a salary of £60k or a "run of the mill" £400 a day contractor?
    That's me, as virtuous as you like and happy to pay my tax
    4.17%
    I earn it but I'm buggered if I am going to share it
    8.33%
    I am a permie/£400 a day loser
    58.33%
    Super rich me , tax is for poor people .
    16.67%
    Andy W's mum sucks all my earnings.
    12.50%
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 18 November 2013, 14:13.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Many of us are so poor that we don't even "earn" enough to qualify for paying income tax. Now, what our companies earn and distribute as dividends is a completely separate subject.

Comment

Do you mean who here?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Do you mean who here?
        who else is there?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
          Many of us are so poor that we don't even "earn" enough to qualify for paying income tax. Now, what our companies earn and distribute as dividends is a completely separate subject.
          WHS

Cut income tax and MyCo will give me a pay rise.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Looks like I should have put up an "I am on benefits" option

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Looks like I should have put up an "I am on benefits" option
              And a proper Andyw option.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Before or after bonusses?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Before or after bonusses?
                  Are you trying to count your airmiles?
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Didn't quite turn over that this year, but came close and only working at, I'd say, 60-70% capacity. Important to be time rich as well, you only have one life.
                    In fact money is only one kind of wealth: there's time wealth, the wealth of emotional wellbeing, intellectual wealth, health wealth.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X