• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog Fighting Exposé

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Fighting Exposé

The Independent

While she obviously doesn't approve of this activity, she comes over like a pathetic overgrown middle class schoolgirl fawning over the boys in the hood.

I could forgive her if she'd concluded her piece by saying that she'd provided the police with the location of the warehouse that hosts this barbaric activity so that the little scumbags could be nicked but nada, zilch...

Malcolm Buggeridge

It would have been nice if she had rounded off her article by stating that she had provided the police with the address of the warehouse that hosts this barbaric activity so that the little scumbags who participate in it could be shopped....

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      I could forgive her if she'd concluded her piece by saying that she'd provided the police with the location of the warehouse that hosts this barbaric activity so that the little scumbags could be nicked but nada, zilch...
      She did mention that it's no longer used.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You seem surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          She did mention that it's no longer used.
          Oh, ok. But it leaves me with the overriding feeling that the old maxim of "evil prevails when good men do nothing" can be applied here.

Same with hare coursing. Nobody seems to do f' all about that either...

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
            Oh, ok. But it leaves me with the overriding feeling that the old maxim of "evil prevails when good men do nothing" can be applied here.

Same with hare coursing. Nobody seems to do f' all about that either...
            There are no good men. This is the free market innovating to fulfill a need and is to be worshipped lest the communists become resurgent.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
            X